Taking Care of Your New Fire Pit Table
Congratulations on your new fire pit table! Our custom tables are designed to last. Following proper fire pit table care instructions will go a long way to insure your table will be both beautiful and functional for years to come, so review the below instructions to make sure you’re taking proper care of your table
- For stone top fire pits you must SLOWLY warm up the fire feature. Warming to fast may cause the stone to crack and is not covered by our one year warranty.
- Be sure that the fire glass is clear of all debris that may have gotten into the stones to keep the fire clean-burning.
- Use only water to clean the fire glass in your table.
- To keep your granite looking good, avoid using any kind of abrasive cleaners when wiping down your table. Use a soft, damp cloth and avoid acidic cleaning products.
- Cleaners specifically designed for granite can be used on granite fire pit table tops.
- For the metal part of your fire pit table, use a damp cloth and avoid any kind of abrasive or acidic cleaners; this may damage the finish of the table.
- Clean the metal with warm water and mild dish soap.
- When shutting down the unit, be sure to turn the control valve fully off. Glass, rocks and other materials in the fire pit will remain hot for several minutes after fire is shut off so please use caution.
- When moving or lifting your table, grasp by the table’s frame, not the granite top itself, as the top may come loose over time.
Following the above care instructions will keep your fire pit table in good shape. If you have questions about maintaining your fire pit, don’t hesitate to contact us!